Intel Celeron 3.2 Ghz

Overlordx

Solid State Member
Anyone know how much I could sell this for? I tried on Trading but didn't get a response so figured I might as well ask here....or perhaps tell me how much you would pay for this computer, custom built,

Processor - 3.2Ghz Intel Celeron
Hard drive - 40 Gb
Slave Drive - 40 gb
Video Card - On board 64 MB, also a 128 MB installed with drivers
Memory - 1024 MB 184-pin DDR DIMM
Motherboard: ECS PM-800-M2

Thank in advance :p ,

Well, the celeron is a horrible cpu, but, oc'ed to 3.2.... hmmm... I'd go around the same as john said. HOw'd you get it that high? liquid? If that's air... must be freakin hot. I doubt you used phase change... yeah, around $700. You could push $800 for the overclock but, in today's age, it's just not worth it really...

$600?!?!!? pfffft.
that thing is hardly worth $400.

jac006 said:
the celeron is a horrible cpu
it really bothers me when people say that... everyone seems to forget the celeron CPU is cheaper, if you paid the same amount for a celeron as you would a p4, then i'd agree.... but come on... it's a budget cpu, meant for workstations.. (and even though they are not great for gaming, you would be REALLY suprised at how well they run games when they are over clocked..)

jac006 said:
Well, the celeron is a horrible cpu, but, oc'ed to 3.2.... hmmm... I'd go around the same as john said. HOw'd you get it that high? liquid? If that's air... must be freakin hot. I doubt you used phase change... yeah, around $700. You could push $800 for the overclock but, in today's age, it's just not worth it really...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! That thing is NOT worth $700 You can buy a computer with 1gig DDR2 a 2.8 Pentium D 200gb drive SATA etc etc for 700.

We sell a mini tower with 1gig DDR2 and a 3.0 Celeron with 160gb harddrive for $399

I would say that thing is worth $199 AT MOST!!!!!!

We were just getting rid of a computer with a 3.0ghz P4 800 FSB 512 DDR400 DVDRW for $399 so NO that thing is not worth $700

guys, that definitely is not worth $700!
i agree with mike and kev....you'll be lucky if you got $550. Celerons are budget cpu's, and not expensive at all. although, you have a gig of ram though, so maybe that could be a selling point, and 80 gigs. but i'd say no more than $550.

MikeReiner said:
$600?!?!!? pfffft.
that thing is hardly worth $400.

it really bothers me when people say that... everyone seems to forget the celeron CPU is cheaper, if you paid the same amount for a celeron as you would a p4, then i'd agree.... but come on... it's a budget cpu, meant for workstations.. (and even though they are not great for gaming, you would be REALLY suprised at how well they run games when they are over clocked..)

Not the same as a, say, as sempron, or even an amd xp.

kev said:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! That thing is NOT worth $700 You can buy a computer with 1gig DDR2 a 2.8 Pentium D 200gb drive SATA etc etc for 700.

We sell a mini tower with 1gig DDR2 and a 3.0 Celeron with 160gb harddrive for $399

I would say that thing is worth $199 AT MOST!!!!!!

We were just getting rid of a computer with a 3.0ghz P4 800 FSB 512 DDR400 DVDRW for $399 so NO that thing is not worth $700

Dude, it's 1gb of ram, dual hard drives, video, etc. $199 is really cheap. Where are you from? Around here, $199 will buy you a really really bad pc, with not OS. Which reminds me... is there an OS on that hd or not? Where the heck can you get a pent. D wth 1gb of ram and 200gb hd for $700!?!? A freaking insane deal, if you ask me, if it's real. Good, then you sell a better pc for him and you can just reply like you did with a "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" sort of answer. You can debate the price. You don't have to use caps. Excuse me. I'm just saying, around here, that's what prices are. If you have better, lower, etc. than that's just fine. Thanks...

jac006 said:
Not the same as a, say, as sempron, or even an amd xp.

Dude, it's 1gb of ram, dual hard drives, video, etc. $199 is really cheap. Where are you from? Around here, $199 will buy you a really really bad pc, with not OS. Which reminds me... is there an OS on that hd or not? Where the heck can you get a pent. D wth 1gb of ram and 200gb hd for $700!?!? A freaking insane deal, if you ask me, if it's real. Good, then you sell a better pc for him and you can just reply like you did with a "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" sort of answer. You can debate the price. You don't have to use caps. Excuse me. I'm just saying, around here, that's what prices are. If you have better, lower, etc. than that's just fine. Thanks...

Dont get mad at me that you buy crappy computers for outrages prices.

Gateway GT5040 Minitower
Pentium D 2.8 w/ VIVE
800 MHz FSB
1 GB DDR2 PC2-3200 (400MHz)
250 GB SATA drive
9 in 1 card reader
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 950 w/ PCI-E slot
DVD/RW drive AND DVD-ROM
Windows Media Center
$699.99

Gateway GT4010 Minitower
Athlon 64 3500+ 2.2 GHz
2.0 GHz FSB
1 GB PC-3200 (400MHz)
200 GB IDE drive
9-1 card reader
GeForce 6100 w/ PCI-E slot
DL DVD+/-RW
Windows Media Center
$579.99

Like i said, that piece of crap is only worth $199 at the most. Sure it has 1gig of RAM probably PC2100. Wow 2 40gig drive probably with 2mb cachs. And its used.

Back
Top Bottom