INTEL and AMD cooling test(vid)

interesting how the intels dont go up in smoke, especially since my amd runs much cooler then my intel. pretty cool tho. I dont think they used some of amd's better cores tho, like the venice core.

hmmm something i learned today NEVER TAKE HEATSINK OF AMD CPU!!! and that actually could be rigged. because the room coould be cooler and also different heatsinks and under it they could have something to cool it. you never know. but intels held up well. amds got some temp problems.

Of course the Intels held up better. They have much better overheat protection than AMDs. For example, when an Intel processor detects that it's overheating, it automatically clocks down. That's why the games lagged - it dropped its speed a whole lot to try to keep the temperature down. Cool video though. It's too bad they didn't do that to any Athlon 64s or X2s. Instant meltage! :p

Yep looks like intel wins in the heat department but still, who is gonna run there CPU without the heatsink and fan...

Osak said:
Yep looks like intel wins in the heat department but still, who is gonna run there CPU without the heatsink and fan...

haha who cares. there just proving a point. but thats an awesome vid made me laugh cause i dont have an AMD

Nice video. Damn AMD. They're always going up in smoke. Notice that AMD doesn't have a smooth heat spreader top like Intel does, that's why. Pentiums survived all test. Hmmmm..

Back
Top Bottom