I have some questions about Intel motherboards.
1. Is the D875PBZ an ATA 133?
2. Does the D875PBZ have a built in audio card and/or a vedio card?
3. Is the D875PBZ good for gaming?
4. Is the D925XCV an ATA 133?
5. Does the D925XCV have a built in audio card and/or a vedio card?
6. Is the D925XCV good for gaming?
7. Is the D925XECV2 an ATA 133?
8. Does the D925XECV2 have a built in audio card and/or a vedio card?
9. Is the D925XECV2 good for gaming?
I know some of these r dumb questions but i checked their website. I like these motherboards but they said that aint ATA 133. I kno they have some but i was just wondering if anyone had any more info on them.
Sex: Not yet. (Male) :D
Current Employer: Ultimate Paintball & Motorsports
"I never did understand why companies add the feater "Gaming" to cases and desktops. It's like....this computer is 1,800...this one is 2,000 and has the same hardware but wait...it is a gaming computer so it must be worth it."--By CarpeNoctem