Installing PSU and video card

Well im not to video card savvy, BUT i'm ASSUMING you could if you would like to because you have the proper power supply. I think the video card you have now is perfect because you can barely play even the least bit demanding games with your current rig. Your CPU will be the bottleneck of the system. For the games you are playing now i would just recommend keeping your video card you currently have. No need in putting more money in that thing if it already does what you need it to do!!!

ALSO: for the PSU question... YES you did need a new one because you were pushing your old PSU to the very limits of its capabilities. It was also a generic brand. It was about to crap out on you. Good choice for buying a new psu :)

Your system would be a huge bottleneck to a 9500GT. You would need an entire system upgrade, which is what you should do.
What would happen if I added this kind of card?? Would it make any difference compairing to GeForce 6200 or so on my system?

Well I want to upgrade the most it can do for this system though. So even if I got the GeForce 8400 GS or the 9500 GT on my system they will perform the same since the CPU is 1 gHz? Then probley I should get a GeForce 6200 PCI or GeForce FX series or Radeon 9250.

i'd go with what cabbs is saying and build a new computer. its pointless to upgrade, even if you were to get a 9500gt then it wouldnt make any difference

Well I want to upgrade the most it can do for this system though. So even if I got the GeForce 8400 GS or the 9500 GT on my system they will perform the same since the CPU is 1 gHz? Then probley I should get a GeForce 6200 PCI or GeForce FX series or Radeon 9250.

their performance will be nearly exactly the same because the pci bus will limit them, just build a new computer and stop tossing money away.

Dustin, you COULD upgrade your system, but it would do NO better than its doing now. It would be like setting your money on fire. Your system is too old.

EDIT: Everybodys gets these answers before me :p Time to take typing classes:)

Please take what these members and GURUS say into consideration. They know what their talking about. That's why YOUR asking THEM.

Well I think I will for now get the GeForce 6200 or FX series or the Radeon 9250 and I should be fine.

Shozzking is so right. Why are you upgrading? It WILL NOT DO ANYTHING. I guess if you want to spend money for a 1 frame per second increase go right ahead! If you arent going to listen there is no point in helping. This was a waste of a thread if you didn't learn anything!

Back
Top Bottom