Installing programs to a cd

blcArmadillo

Beta member
Hello is there anyway where you can install programs like Photoshop onto a cd so that you could take it to any computer and run it off the cd without having to copy any files to the local machine?

I don't think that it's possible. U could try, just install it on the hdd first, then just copy the files to the cd. Delete the program from the hdd and try to run it from the cd. I think this is just a waste of time and a cd (unless if u use an RW one :D) but u can still try.

Yeah I tried doing that already with photoshop and opening it on my sisters laptop which didn't have photoshop installed. It actually opened all the toolbars loaded and everything but after it loaded I got an error saying something about not having enough memory for authorization. I thought maybe it was trying to find memory on the cd so I copied all the files off the cd to her HD but still got the same error if I remember correctly. It probably isn't possible but thanks for the response. If anyone else has an ideas I would greatly appreciate them.

Back
Top Bottom