Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
Solid State Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6
Default Input to output converter

Hello everyone,

Last year I bought two Acer P235H's monitors and I love them. I noticed it has a audio jack in the bottom so I decided to buy a gaming headset (Turtle Beach) because I have my 360 hooked up to one of the monitor. Once I got my headset I was going to hook it up but I notice that it says input in the audio jack so my question is, do they sell a cable that converts input to output?


deli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #2
Fully Optimized
Indigo's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 1,866
Default Re: Input to output converter

You can't simply make an input turn into an output unless it's the sound card that supports it. Since you're talking about a jack on the monitor, no, it can't be "reversed". You CAN however buy an AV splitter, something along the lines of this:


or even something as simple as this, and plug this into the back of your computer, one cord going to the monitor, the other where the gaming headset plugs in:
Indigo is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0