Improving pc

Yea but think about it this way. An extra 40 quid will get you a GT which will have a far superiour graphics performance, though that card would be fine probs :)

It's up to you hehe

*KaGe*

I said not to get a pCI express one, not that they didnt have agp ones, my MSI one is, and they make alot of them, i just want himn to make sure he gets an agp and not PCI-E

Yeah. sorry, it seems like i'm getting at you. I'm not honestly

I had to check myself about the AGP PCI-E thing lol

*KaGe*

tho hehe... it does say in your sig that you have a 8x AGP 6600 GT... *cough*

Yeah, it was clear. I just didn't read it rite.

It seems though doesn't it that one way or the other, the 6600 GT is the best example of a mid budget great card!

*KaGe*

So if i can find the name of the motherboard of my pc...u can basically say what graphics card n ram card i can get lol so ill find it out tomorrow.

Well to be honest, get the Geforce 6600 GT, and your motherboard will be an AGP being a year old, since PCI-E is only recent.

Looking at your other post of wanting a Radeon 9600xt... I wouldn't, not if you want the newest games running at fast speeds... so yep, final answer, 6600 GT....6600 GT...6600 GT lol

I'm sure if you look on the web, you'll find an AGP version of this card that will tkae your fancy. Maybe with bundled games/software too.

Good luck (That phrase still reminds me of Star Fox on the Snes for no reason at all)

*KaGe*

well im hoping to play such games like Rome Total War, X2-The Threat plus the new extension that is coming out for it, Doom3 comes to mind...so games like them...plus ill have 2mb wireless net.......

Back
Top Bottom