Im so damn pissed off..plz help me out

Makaman

Solid State Member
I play WOW (world of warcraft) alot! When my old PC was freezing up on me everytime i play that game only i had to build a new one after trying everything to fix it..Plus it was old..Now after building a whole new PC and having no problems with it for a month and a half..It starts doing the same exact thing! thats no possible! its a whole new PC and its freezing up on me ingame...the CPU temp is 51C when im playing. THe only things ive done new to the PC since it started freezing was..Turn off a blue light on front of pc and hooked up a router so my bro can have internet also...Plz some1 help me out this is just pissing me off!

Specs..
2800+ amd XP
1gig kingston dual channel
256meg ati radeon 9600 pro
80gig HD
ASUS A7N8X-E Mboard

I don't think hooking up a router would cause your PC to crash like that. COuld there be a virus on there? Maybe the games downloading malicious software from off site. I was thinking of that because you said the exact same problem happened before with your previous PC. So it only happens when you play the game?

well i dont know what it is..but the game has thousands of ppl playing it and im probably only person that has this problem..I mean im even in a new state now lol just incase it might have been something like connection at house or something...not likley just making a point that is very weird and very annoying

What are the chances it is the CPU? I put a the same type of CPU from my other PC into this one and it seems to run fine. But then again it crashes when i least expect it to.

Back
Top Bottom