Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
Beta Member
Default i'm new and needs help

hi guys, im new here and in need of urgent help

my computer suddenly started slow with this message whenever i log in
message: The instruction at "0x77lc5932" referenced at memory "0xc77lc5932". The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of "0xc000009c"

how do i fix this?

thank you!

softhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
In Runtime
Default Re: i'm new and needs help

same thing happens to me
but idk it has something to do with the registry I believe, it doesn't affect me at all, and I've yet to find a solution.
nothing too big to be stressed about though

CM-690|Biostar TP45HP|Xigmatek HDT S1283 w/ Bracket|Intel Core2Duo E8500|Seagate 500GB|Sapphire 4850 512MB|Corsair 4GB|Win 8 64bit|Acer 22" Monitor
metin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #3
Fully Optimized
Default Re: i'm new and needs help

alright, can you guys do this : http://www.amltools.com/ download that and that should fix any registry errors. This also will be helpful most likely, run your computer in safe mode and go to run : type CMD : then type CHKDSK this will scan your discs for errors in programs. If you dont know how to get into safemode this is how:

Start up your computer, when the windows logo appears and the bar flashes beneath it hold down your power button until your computer shuts off, turn back on your computer. When you turn your computer back on it will give you 4 or 5 options, choose the one that says "Start computer in safe mode with command prompt". in the command prompt just type CHKDSK and it will scan/fix some errors.
Thermaltake ARMOR/ mATX intelG33 Motherboard/4gb G.SKILL High Gaming Performance ddr2-1200/Radeon 3870 1gb edition/850w Thermaltake superduty psu

PokerDegenerate: Don't listen to these guys, I like the IDE makes it look vintage like a 68 Camaro SS...
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote