im new to this forum...

93_tengai

Beta member
hello all im a N B, and kind of new to all this computer stuff as well, so bare with me. i sign up because i keep getting an error when i reboot my desktop. im running vista, anyways this is the error im getting.

RunDLL

Error loading C:\WINDOWS\system32\cbXNDUIK.dll

The specified module could not be found.

-Thanks in advance

A Google search doesn't find anything for cbXNDUIK.dll.

Did you install or download any software before this started happening?

A Google search doesn't find anything for cbXNDUIK.dll.

Did you install or download any software before this started happening?

My mother had a problem like this after downloading some stupid 3d fishtank screensaver even though i have told her not to i don't know how many times. After running Malwarebytes on her computer it left a file kind of like that but wasn't the same name all I had her do was go in and delete that file and it never came back up again. Your antivirus may have removed the rest of the file or has it quarantined and only that part may be left behind. If you downloaded something recently and got rid of it or if your antivirus has found some virus' lately that may be the case for you as well.

Did you have any virus notifications from your antivirus lately?
Also when you close the message does everything else work fine?
Also check your start up program list to see if that particular program is on there. Go to the start menu, in the search bar type in msconfig and hit enter, click on the start up tab and look and see if cbXNDUIK.exe is there if it is uncheck the box and click apply and then click OK. Then try and reboot and see if that gets rid of it. After this make sure to run an antivirus scan.

Back
Top Bottom