Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 07:01 PM   #81
BSOD

Default Re: I'm A Heathen

Yea, good point. Why make a thread asking a question about something you already know, then name it so that when it has been locked, it identifies the author so you don't go and get yourself worked up. How convienent, like a portable e-argument!

Old 01-01-2006, 07:27 PM   #82
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to money_man

lol fun fun. i tried turning around the fan on the side of my case but its only threaded on one side its all requin's fault

Neo 4 Platinum SLI Mobo
3dmark03- 15,542
3dmark05- 7081
Old 01-01-2006, 07:35 PM   #83
Golden Master

You can PM each other instead.

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
Old 01-01-2006, 09:49 PM   #84
BSOD

lol it threaded?? what do u mean
Old 01-01-2006, 10:38 PM   #85
In Runtime

I forgot to comment before, Hunter. Nice stereotyping of WWII veterans. You know, how they're on par with ten year old children, and they're stubborn, thinking they know all. I never said I know all. You know what I did? I told you that your reasons for custom computers weren't good ones. You brought up overclocking, the case, and how DeLL has watered down parts. One of the reasons you decided to throw out was that both Intels and DeLLs just plain suck. Yeah, I definitely acted like I knew all. Think before you type, please. You'll save everyone some grief.

money_man, if you were done with the thread, why did you proceed to respond a bunch more times? Go talk to Hunter in PMs or on a messenger program, not in the thread.

Jam, I'm not going to straighten up, because I'm not going to take shit from a bunch of children that lose sight of the arguement, or sling insults without good reason. I still point out I'm an ignorant asshole, because there was no rule which said I had to edit my posts, rather than putting them one after another. Hell, suppose I didn't realize I could edit. What then?

And Jam, Hunter is a smart guy, huh? Unlike me, who has know knowledge. Oh, wait...

Oh yes, and "a 40-year old balding man"? Right, because there's any sense in that. Good job acting like a douche bag.

You're not getting very far with any insults or any of the little lectures you're trying to throw my way. You're just running yourself into the ground every time, and you have these dead-end statements and arguements. Just because I reply doesn't suggest otherwise. Case and point? You're an idiot.

Quote:
He's like one of those bugs that never goes away you know? Like one of those flies that keeps buzzing around your food that you so desire to eat!
Good analogy. Oh, wait, no it wasn't. Nice try.
Old 01-01-2006, 10:41 PM   #86
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHunteRHR
lol it threaded?? what do u mean
one side lets teh screw go in and one side doesnt have the threads for it to go in at.

heres an analogy for yea

LOCK THIS THREAD
Neo 4 Platinum SLI Mobo
3dmark03- 15,542
3dmark05- 7081
Old 01-01-2006, 10:47 PM   #87
BSOD

lool they never gonna lock it
Old 01-01-2006, 10:48 PM   #88
Fully Optimized

omfg they better not get pissed off because of our convo...i told them to lock this on like page 3. btw hunter thanks to you the fan on the side of my case and teh grill by it are nice and clean from where i tried to turn around the fan. cosmetically it looks perdy.
Neo 4 Platinum SLI Mobo
3dmark03- 15,542
3dmark05- 7081
Old 01-01-2006, 10:50 PM   #89
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziirou Requin
I forgot to comment before, Hunter. Nice stereotyping of WWII veterans. You know, how they're on par with ten year old children, and they're stubborn, thinking they know all. I never said I know all. You know what I did? I told you that your reasons for custom computers weren't good ones. You brought up overclocking, the case, and how DeLL has watered down parts. One of the reasons you decided to throw out was that both Intels and DeLLs just plain suck. Yeah, I definitely acted like I knew all. Think before you type, please. You'll save everyone some grief.

money_man, if you were done with the thread, why did you proceed to respond a bunch more times? Go talk to Hunter in PMs or on a messenger program, not in the thread.

Jam, I'm not going to straighten up, because I'm not going to take shit from a bunch of children that lose sight of the arguement, or sling insults without good reason. I still point out I'm an ignorant asshole, because there was no rule which said I had to edit my posts, rather than putting them one after another. Hell, suppose I didn't realize I could edit. What then?

And Jam, Hunter is a smart guy, huh? Unlike me, who has know knowledge. Oh, wait...

Oh yes, and "a 40-year old balding man"? Right, because there's any sense in that. Good job acting like a douche bag.

You're not getting very far with any insults or any of the little lectures you're trying to throw my way. You're just running yourself into the ground every time, and you have these dead-end statements and arguements. Just because I reply doesn't suggest otherwise. Case and point? You're an idiot.

Good analogy. Oh, wait, no it wasn't. Nice try.

And you're not the one slinging insults too?? Just stop posting please. No one here likes you anymore, due to this stupid thread. We don't want to PM because we can only PM every 360 seconds, and I'm too lazy to get his messenger screen name. Look, why did you ask the question if you knew the answer?? Besides, how can you say I don't have good oppinons?? They're OPPINIONS, not fact, you don't need to live by them. Just stop posting you only make everyone even more enraged.
Old 01-01-2006, 10:52 PM   #90
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by money_man
one side lets teh screw go in and one side doesnt have the threads for it to go in at.

heres an analogy for yea

LOCK THIS THREAD
Yeah, nice analogy.

You told them to lock the thread? Oh lordy, God forbid they don't listen to you and your wealth of knowledge, instructing them so.

Closed Thread