I'm having trouble burning video DVDs... can someone help?

GUTZandRAGE1

Beta member
My computer has a Sony DRU-720A DVD burner. First one I ever owned. Bought 2 days ago. I'm trying to burn videos in my computer to watch them on regular DVD playes using the Nero software that came with the burner.

Anyway, every time I try to burn a video DVD it goes on for a while, working okay, and then this message comes up:

Unable to create disc structure: I/O error in DVD engine.
Burn Process failed!

I'm not even sure what any of it means. I have burned many data DVD and they all work fine. Maybe I did not install it very well. I have no idea. If any one can shed any light, I'll be greatly appreciative. Thanks in advance.

I would say that the problem is the type of file ur burning. The Nero program may need some settings adjusted or something. I don't know what settings because I don't know what type of file ur trying to burn. Could you please tell me. There could also be a problem in the file ur burning like some fatal error.

umm try reinstalling nero, or try using a different burning program to see if you get the same error.

The files are AVI files. I'll try re-installing/updating Nero. And maybe find some updates for my burner. Thanks for the help guys.

Back
Top Bottom