i'm buying a vid card

BobTheLOL said:
whatever the card blows

Not for the price.... you should be respectful of peoples' budgets and not be a rude, arrogant pig. The 5500 is a a decent card, able to play quite a bit. I would recommend that card if infact you cannot be patient or save up a bit more money.

Opteronix said:
Not for the price.... you should be respectful of peoples' budgets and not be a rude, arrogant pig. The 5500 is a a decent card, able to play quite a bit. I would recommend that card if infact you cannot be patient or save up a bit more money.

calm down will u?

He just told us his opinion, and actually 5500 compared to cards like the 6800 series and other mid class cards does suck. There is no point telling him that it's a great card coz then he might get the wrong idea and we don't want that.

Well 5500 can play some of the newer games, with like medium graphics, but I'd suggest getting a fx5700, it's just a little more expensive and I played doom3 with the max graphic settings with it. (no lag, crappy FPS, not sure if every single option was on the max but atleast the graphics were on the highest and shadows etc. were on.)

Opteronix said:

Arrogant pig? I am allowed an opinon.

Grow up, please.

Back
Top Bottom