Im back... rainbow six no-cd?

HaloMaster20041

In Runtime
hello... A friend of mine installed raibow six: raven shield, and when he left i knew i wasnt gonna be able to play it with no cd...so I went to this legal site where i can download a no cd crack..when i download it and I didnt know what to do with it? what should I do? should I unistall the game completely or can you guys help me play the game with no cd....

Many Arigatos,
HaloMaster2004

AND YES PEOPLE..I UPGRADED MY COMPUTER....FINALLY, i CAN LIVE!!

Firstly this is for informational porposes only, i cannot be held responsible for any action taken due to information given by me, blah blah blah. (i dont wanna b sued :D)

Cracks are quite dodgey, most taken from the internet include/are viruses, although if you do a search on KaZaA or iMesh, you should be able to find something. Just make sure you have a good virusscan.

You could always buy the game :/

J

yeah i also went to a leggal site and cracked far cry and after that the game went strait to hell it could barely play it jerkism and such before the crack it ran nicely pc freaks right some cracks are dodgy
yeah and also that was 4 info purposes only and that rest of what he said..........

You replace the main exe (the No-CD is named correctly) so just find the main exe (what the shortcut on the desktop is linked too) and replace it with the Crack.

NB: For ease of loading purposes only, ;)

Back
Top Bottom