Illegal xp

well if it is illegal what does he expect us to do about it , cuz im not helping him

Don't try lie.

Xp can't do this only if its a Illegal copy and the guy at the shop would not risk his business for people like you, he actually would own a Legit copy of xp that he can put on so many computers.

Don't try come here and get answers of how to crack threw it, yes their is a way but please go else where, Here at CF we do not discuss things such as Illegal computer works and business's

It's very common for small stores to install / sell pirated copys of XP. I see it happen all the time up here, happened to my Aunt and my neighbor.

Well when your right click your computer and click properties it will say his computer business name next to xp because the license is his and probs cost him alot of money.

And to be honest your running an ILLEGLE XP SO DONT POST HOW TO GET RID OF THIS, LIKE I SAID WE DON'T DO THINGS LIKE THAT HERE!

Do I make myself clear?

You CANNOT use a volume license this way. Volume licenses are for businesses that have multiple computers. A computer store CANNOT buy a volume license to install on customers computers. They must install a valid retail (or OEM) copy of Windows on new computers.

darkserpant, I have a question.

What happens when you click "resolve now to get help with this problem"? Where does it take you?

Back
Top Bottom