illegal downloads...

Dosent anyone else notice something a little strange about this entire thread? The topic creator claims that HE owns a legitimate copy, yet this other guy does not. If this was the truth, he would not ask in specific which ways he could get caught. Man, even if you were to admit that you own an illegitmate copy, and people were to report you to Windows, its not like they would actually do anything, for pirating is too big to even attempt to stop. Take a hint from the music and movie industry: piracy is larger than ever. Once the movie industry began suing for illegal movies, everyone realized "HEY! THATS A GREAT IDEA, I NEVER THOUGHT OF DL'ING MOVIES". Just come clean man. You aren't clowning me.

Conspirate said:
Dosent anyone else notice something a little strange about this entire thread? The topic creator claims that HE owns a legitimate copy, yet this other guy does not. If this was the truth, he would not ask in specific which ways he could get caught. Man, even if you were to admit that you own an illegitmate copy, and people were to report you to Windows, its not like they would actually do anything, for pirating is too big to even attempt to stop. Take a hint from the music and movie industry: piracy is larger than ever. Once the movie industry began suing for illegal movies, everyone realized "HEY! THATS A GREAT IDEA, I NEVER THOUGHT OF DL'ING MOVIES". Just come clean man. You aren't clowning me.
lol I completly forgot what this thread was about . so what are you talking about explain please

Hackslayer said:
thats not what I'm talking about I'm saying I know how to get illegal progs legally

u want to pm me how to do this? Not that I would, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible. Because to get something like a movie, u have to pay for it! If u don't pay anything, or get an approval from the company to get the movie for free then u are stealing from them.

edit: and no u don't have to include any links or anything like that if u don't want to, I just don't see how it's possible.

How can you possibly get an illiegal program, legally?... That makes no sense what so ever, haha.

Back
Top Bottom