Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-22-2006, 12:48 AM   #31
In Runtime

Default Re: illegal downloads...

Dosent anyone else notice something a little strange about this entire thread? The topic creator claims that HE owns a legitimate copy, yet this other guy does not. If this was the truth, he would not ask in specific which ways he could get caught. Man, even if you were to admit that you own an illegitmate copy, and people were to report you to Windows, its not like they would actually do anything, for pirating is too big to even attempt to stop. Take a hint from the music and movie industry: piracy is larger than ever. Once the movie industry began suing for illegal movies, everyone realized "HEY! THATS A GREAT IDEA, I NEVER THOUGHT OF DL'ING MOVIES". Just come clean man. You aren't clowning me.

X2 3800+, Corsair XMS Platinum (2x1GB), eVGA 7900GTCO, eVGA nForce4 SLI Mainboard, Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic, Logitech Z-2300 200W, Steelsound 5H Gaming Headset, Saitek Eclipse, Logitech G7, ViewSonic VX2235WM 22" LCD
Conspirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:03 AM   #32
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspirate
Dosent anyone else notice something a little strange about this entire thread? The topic creator claims that HE owns a legitimate copy, yet this other guy does not. If this was the truth, he would not ask in specific which ways he could get caught. Man, even if you were to admit that you own an illegitmate copy, and people were to report you to Windows, its not like they would actually do anything, for pirating is too big to even attempt to stop. Take a hint from the music and movie industry: piracy is larger than ever. Once the movie industry began suing for illegal movies, everyone realized "HEY! THATS A GREAT IDEA, I NEVER THOUGHT OF DL'ING MOVIES". Just come clean man. You aren't clowning me.
lol I completly forgot what this thread was about . so what are you talking about explain please

Old 03-22-2006, 02:01 AM   #33
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackslayer
thats not what I'm talking about I'm saying I know how to get illegal progs legally
u want to pm me how to do this? Not that I would, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible. Because to get something like a movie, u have to pay for it! If u don't pay anything, or get an approval from the company to get the movie for free then u are stealing from them.

edit: and no u don't have to include any links or anything like that if u don't want to, I just don't see how it's possible.
mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 02:53 AM   #34
In Runtime

Send a message via MSN to RiverS

ok the thing that i don't get is that fact that you can get
Quote:
ILLEGAL
programs
Quote:
LEGAL
??? makes no sence
Old 03-22-2006, 01:01 PM   #35
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage

How can you possibly get an illiegal program, legally?... That makes no sense what so ever, haha.