illegal downloads...

I don't think he'll get caught, I mean, if he knows what he's doing he wont... And I think the amount of people who are caught through p2p/bittorrent is way less than those who are not caught.

And as for programs being full-proof, hack/crack free, that'll never happen... At least, I doubt it, I mean... There's already cracks (and viruses) that have been written for Vista Beta (hope I don't get flamed for this, I'm just telling you what I've heard/seen. Doesn't mean I've used them.)

Toby said:
I don't think he'll get caught, I mean, if he knows what he's doing he wont... And I think the amount of people who are caught through p2p/bittorrent is way less than those who are not caught.

And as for programs being full-proof, hack/crack free, that'll never happen... At least, I doubt it, I mean... There's already cracks (and viruses) that have been written for Vista Beta (hope I don't get flamed for this, I'm just telling you what I've heard/seen. Doesn't mean I've used them.)
is bittorents and p2p Illegal I don't beleave its illegal what you use them for is illegal

Yeah the programs arent illegal at all, its what you use them for that is..

I know that, I was just stating that that's how most people get the programs... through p2p and bittorrent.

NeXuS said:
something you wouldn't, understand I would post this info but 1 st of all I would get banned 2 sued 3 create world wide problems the only reason I would post this is to keep kids out of geting in trouble 4 I wouldn't anys ways because don't beleave in that stuff

Back
Top Bottom