if you live by a Fry's computer store...

I don't have a problem. I just suggested he should start a thread and keeping adding deals to it. I'm grateful he's helping us out. But, how much more organized and productive would it be if it was all the same thread? If he's giving us deals everyday. Why not put them all in the same thread, and make it a time line of some sort? You guys over analyze way too much.

this is something I agree with, not only a thread, but an actual sub-forum, that way they're organized with the newest at the top and can contain the product in the subject line so people aren't looking at deals from months ago or looking at a post about a case when they are looking for a psu, other sites have this and it's very, very useful, it could be one of the first stops for people choosing parts for a build...

another good thing about that is someone might post something that they think is a good deal and others may inform them that the product is either defective or normally priced, the input from the posters on this site is invaluable...

this is something I agree with, not only a thread, but an actual sub-forum, that way they're organized with the newest at the top and can contain the product in the subject line so people aren't looking at deals from months ago or looking at a post about a case when they are looking for a psu, other sites have this and it's very, very useful, it could be one of the first stops for people choosing parts for a build...

another good thing about that is someone might post something that they think is a good deal and others may inform them that the product is either defective or normally priced, the input from the posters on this site is invaluable...

Exactly! I'm glad you finally see what I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom