Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-22-2008, 02:43 PM   #11
Fully Optimized

Default Re: if you live by a Fry's computer store...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan23 View Post
I noticed you advertise a lot around here. Why?
Quote:
It's cool, I guess. Just don't make a new thread for every new deal. Start one titled, "Cool Deal," or something and keep adding onto it.

Quote:
See, that was more of a suggestion then a demand. I never told you not to post anything. I actually asked you a legitimate question of why you were showing everyone deals. Last time I checked, you didn't have to be a moderator to do that. So, stop being so critical.
Where did I say, "Just stop?"

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
rohan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:05 PM   #12
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Where did I say, "Just stop?"
"Just don't make a new thread..." and "just stop making new threads..." are pretty synonymous imo, it was a misquote on my part but basically says the same thing...

MY INTARDNET BEAST ■ Antec 300 ■ Q6600 B3, 2.8GHz @ 1.325v ■ MSI X48C Platinum ■ Kingwin XT-1264 ■ Visiontek HD 4870 512MB ■ 4x1GB Transcend aXeRam DDR3-1800 @ 1400MHz ■ WD Raptor (160GB) ■ Western Digital (250GB) ■ Samsung (640GB) ■ Seagate (500GB) ■ WD Caviar Green (1TB) ■ OCZ ProXStream 1kw ■ Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum ■ JVC HA RX900 ■

ME ■ I am bald and my head is lumpy...fear me ■
wol-va-rine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:00 PM   #13
Fully Optimized

Not really. You're just trying to read between the lines, when there is nothing there.

"Just stop making new threads for every product."= Demand
"It's cool, I guess. Just don't make a new thread for every new deal. Start one titled, "Cool Deal," or something and keep adding onto it."= Suggestion

Would you like me to say please next time?

2.13Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo-2GB DDR2 800 Mhz-500GB Western Digital Caviar Blue- Nvidia 9400M
Old 12-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #14
Omnipotent One

Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster

I like seeing these threads. It's a great way to alert the members of some great money saving deals.

Keep up the good work wol-va-rine.
Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:19 PM   #15
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Not really. You're just trying to read between the lines, when there is nothing there.

"Just stop making new threads for every product."= Demand
"It's cool, I guess. Just don't make a new thread for every new deal. Start one titled, "Cool Deal," or something and keep adding onto it."= Suggestion

Would you like me to say please next time?

"Just don't make a new thread for every new deal." is the same, as the demand scenario you posted, if you want to keep denying it and being a tool, that's up to you, instead of dragging out a thread that started because you were whining about "advertising", just realize that you were wrong, posting good deals for others is not advertising, the only other person that responded to this even said so but you still keep whining and whining...

I'll post whatever I want to, whether you like it or not, just to reiterate my point, this is not "your" board, as much as you want it to be, that fact isn't gonna change, if you don't like my posts, ignore them, it's that simple...
MY INTARDNET BEAST ■ Antec 300 ■ Q6600 B3, 2.8GHz @ 1.325v ■ MSI X48C Platinum ■ Kingwin XT-1264 ■ Visiontek HD 4870 512MB ■ 4x1GB Transcend aXeRam DDR3-1800 @ 1400MHz ■ WD Raptor (160GB) ■ Western Digital (250GB) ■ Samsung (640GB) ■ Seagate (500GB) ■ WD Caviar Green (1TB) ■ OCZ ProXStream 1kw ■ Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum ■ JVC HA RX900 ■

ME ■ I am bald and my head is lumpy...fear me ■
wol-va-rine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:29 PM   #16
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by wol-va-rine View Post

"Just don't make a new thread for every new deal." is the same, as the demand scenario you posted, if you want to keep denying it and being a tool, that's up to you, instead of dragging out a thread that started because you were whining about "advertising", just realize that you were wrong, posting good deals for others is not advertising, the only other person that responded to this even said so but you still keep whining and whining...

I'll post whatever I want to, whether you like it or not, just to reiterate my point, this is not "your" board, as much as you want it to be, that fact isn't gonna change, if you don't like my posts, ignore them, it's that simple...
I don't understand why you're getting so smart? I asked you out of kindness, if you wanted me to say please, so you wouldn't think I was trying to be rude. I don't understand what your problem is.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:51 PM   #17
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001010 View Post
I will never shop at Fry's again. Talk about horrible customer service. It's practically nonexistent.
Their service sucks big time. Returning something is a pain in the ass as well.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:03 PM   #18
Daemon Poster

Quote:
See, that was more of a suggestion then a demand. I never told you not to post anything. I actually asked you a legitimate question of why you were showing everyone deals. Last time I checked, you didn't have to be a moderator to do that. So, stop being so critical.

Your posts make it seem like you have a problem with Wolvarine's threads. I think I'm right when I say that 99% of people on this forum find his "deal threads" pretty useful, especially when it gives our members the opportunity to save some money. It's alright if you felt like playing Mr. FBI and exploring the possibility of him being a Fry's employee.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:33 PM   #19
muz
Golden Master

even if he was a frys employee what difference would it make he would still be showing us some good deals
anyway i dont have a problem with these deal threads , maybe in future it would be an idea to let people know its a deal cos i read this title and thought maybe he had problems with frys or something but its no biggies i wouldnt usually look in them cos a lot of them are for american stores which i cant buy from seeing as im in the UK so most the time i just skim past them
Old 12-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #20
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
even if he was a frys employee what difference would it make he would still be showing us some good deals
anyway i dont have a problem with these deal threads , maybe in future it would be an idea to let people know its a deal cos i read this title and thought maybe he had problems with frys or something but its no biggies i wouldnt usually look in them cos a lot of them are for american stores which i cant buy from seeing as im in the UK so most the time i just skim past them
I don't have a problem. I just suggested he should start a thread and keeping adding deals to it. I'm grateful he's helping us out. But, how much more organized and productive would it be if it was all the same thread? If he's giving us deals everyday. Why not put them all in the same thread, and make it a time line of some sort? You guys over analyze way too much.