if you live in Canada...

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
Best Buy Canada's midweek flyer has the 4870 512mb advertised for 194.99 right now, It's a TOTAL misprint and pictures the 4850 which is actually what's supposed to be on sale, argue enough, and depending on the store you may be able to walk out with $150 off a 4870...

Please stop posting deals around this website and especially illegal ones.....

Please stop posting deals around this website

lol, I thought I had done something wrong, until I looked and "moderator" was nowhere to be found on your profile, let the mods do their job and decide what should or shouldn't be posted, people come here for a number of reasons, one of them is to see good deals posted by other members, deals that they may not have been aware of themselves, I've been posting good deals for a while now and no one has minded, even the mods, at least until now, my advice to you is mind your business and don't be an e-tard, it's very unbecoming...

BestBuy.ca - Customer Service

Misprints

We do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date and accurate information. In the event that an error does occur, we reserve the right to correct or cancel an order at any time, and/or edit an order to reflect the correction, and/or correct the error on our website. In the event that you are shipped an incorrect product, we will gladly accept the unit back and offer you a full refund.
Fixing errors or misprints

We strive to prevent errors. How we fix them depends on the error. If we find that a product description is incorrect, for example, we'll correct it.

In general, you should know that prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered. Best Buy reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, BestBuy.ca will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.

While Best Buy takes steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of product and third-party services information provided, please refer to the originator of the information (e.g., the manufacturer) for complete product details.
Please Note: We try our best to ensure that the information on our flyers, including pricing, product specifications and effective dates, are accurate. However, occasionally, errors do occur, and we resolve such issues as promptly and effectively as possible. Any correction notice applicable to a particular flyer page you are viewing will appear at the top of that flyer page.
Correction notices for errors in this week's store flyer will also be posted in our stores

metin -
That's called the "fine print" that covers them from misprints and schemes as proposed by wol-va-rine.

Back
Top Bottom