If I changed all the hardware, would it still be an emachines

mslpanthers

Baseband Member
Someone
online told me not to invest into my old emachines because they are crap.

So if i got new everything, like motherboard, case, and so on....would it still be considered a emachines or would it be just as good and a custom built computer with the same things in it.

Like is there something in my computer that is made by emachines that I cant change?

well... it really depends on the upgrade. If you got everything changed... the mobo, hard drive, vid card, ram, case, etc. that's a custom. lol... whoever told you that emachines is crap... lol. I had an emachines... lasted me 5 years. No problems. A good strongly built comp. They have good customer service too. And since they merged with gateway or bought them or whatever, they're better. But now it's gateway. So yeah. It's an emachines but it's also custom. It'll be custom if you do enough adding and such.

I had an emachines that lasted me three and a half years before it fried, pretty god computer. By changing hardware, you customize it, so, it would be your own custom computer.

well the only thing that make emachines emachines is the mobo and case. maybe fans or monitors or psus but w/e.

Back
Top Bottom