If I bought a new CPU + Mobo

watling said:
I play games like Css,Battlefield 2 etc i mean Css i get average ingame at lease 100fps so it can't be my gfx its just a annoying lagg im not sure how to explain it thougth

Also over past couple of days my cpu temperature has risen to nearing 60oc on minimum load but thats another question :p

But the lagg has been there before the temp

Also what about a sli motherboard and get another 7600GT? how much of a performance increase we talking about

thanks for your current help :)
ok if the lag is when playing online it could be you internet connection

if ya getting fps of 100 not a realy anything wrong there probs a internet connection problem

get an sli mobo you are looking at a massive performance increase

what monitor you got as well
the temp problem try dusting out ya case and doing a better wireing job maybe ?

muz379 said:
ok if the lag is when playing online it could be you internet connection

if ya getting fps of 100 not a realy anything wrong there probs a internet connection problem

get an sli mobo you are looking at a massive performance increase

what monitor you got as well
the temp problem try dusting out ya case and doing a better wireing job maybe ?

My line is prity stable its a 5meg line doubt its that get an average of 30ping in most game. And what we talking about with the sli mobo,performance as in frames or smoothability? we talking 20+ more frames?

hard to tell i am sure somebody elsee can speak from experience here but i am sure you are looking at big increases

personally i would look into them cpu temps as they could be causing a problem

that is pretty hot , maybe try dusting out and what bout the wiring job , dunno bout the gfx temp

Back
Top Bottom