iexplorer aplication error help please

lerner1

In Runtime
um i get a iexplore.ex - aplication error and it says the instruction at"0x00e9c750" referenced memory at "0x00e9c750". The memory could not be "read". clcik on ok to terminate th program.

what could be the cause of this error and is there a solution?

thx d4n

The first thing that comes to mind is a memory dump failure that can be caused by just about anything from memory (ram) failure to spyware/malware issues.

The second issue would be a java script error and this is the one I woukd really look at first.

first google for java and find the sun java program and the microsoft virtual java program and download both to your desktop...

Now go into the add/remove section of control panel and look for the same two programs (you may have only one or none may be listed would mean that you have the microsoft one) remove any that is listed and then reinstall the programs.
In the case that non are listed just install them both and they will overwrite any existing files that are hidden.

Hopefully that will fix your issues...if not the programs will not hurt your system and are required anyway.

Please post back and let me know one way or the other

Back
Top Bottom