IE Question

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
When you download stuff off IE can you have more than 2 going at once?

(I would show a picture of what i mean but i can't figure out how to do it.)

Dishdog said:
When you download stuff off IE can you have more than 2 going at once?

(I would show a picture of what i mean but i can't figure out how to do it.)

1. Start Registry Editor (Regedt32.exe).

2. Locate the following key in the registry:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings

3. On the Edit menu, click Add Value (a dword) , and then add the following registry values:

"MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server"=Dword:0000000a
"MaxConnectionsPerServer"=Dword:0000000a

4. Quit Registry Editor.

Nik00117 said:
IE sucks get Firefox at www.firefox.com
This is worthless, if you cant give a fix to IE... :mad:

Ok i went through run in the start menu, went to all the menus, went to edit menu, it wasn't add it was new but i'm asuming it's the same place your talking about, i click on Dword Value. it made a new item at the botom of the list named "New Value #1". From here i don't know what to do. i don't know where to enter the registry values. Do you mean make
"MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server"=Dword:0000000a, "MaxConnectionsPerServer"=Dword:0000000a their names?

Dishdog said:
Ok i went through run in the start menu, went to all the menus, went to edit menu, it wasn't add it was new but i'm asuming it's the same place your talking about, i click on Dword Value. it made a new item at the botom of the list named "New Value #1". From here i don't know what to do. i don't know where to enter the registry values. Do you mean make
"MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server"=Dword:0000000a, "MaxConnectionsPerServer"=Dword:0000000a their names?

When you get New Value #1 rename this to MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server then right click and select modify then paste 0000000a into the box.

Do the same thing again and name it MaxConnectionsPerServer and follow the same procedure.

Ok, thank you. just one more quick question, how many things can i have downloading now?

Dishdog said:
Ok, thank you. just one more quick question, how many things can i have downloading now?
It's 10, that should keep you going. This can be changed though by right click on your dword and selecting modify, then put the tick in decimal, and change it, but I reckon 10 is plenty. :p

Back
Top Bottom