IE, Mozilla, Opera

Half Evil

Golden Master
Please tell me out of the listed which are better browers or if there are any other ones out there that i dont kno about that could stack up to these. Aslo with opera i currently have the free version with a banner, tho i went into the settings and took that out....not sure how legal that is tho....so lets just not tell anyone :D and anyway if i were to buy the program would if be faster then the free version. i really like opera because it has the progress bar that says the percentage of how much is loading and how many images its loaded out of the total. anyway please give me ur opinion to these or any other browers that you might have.

EDIT- to let you all kno im 14 so i really dont wanna buy it.

Firefox have tabs built into the browser so you don't have a whole bunch of open browser windows open which I like. Current IE doesn't have it but will have tabbed browsers in the IE 7.0 version coming out soon.

Firefox...it's just better, more stable, more secure, and it has tabbed browsing, a bookmarks toolbar, and a built in google search (you can change it to whatever you want though). those are the features I love.

Tommy Boy said:
Firefox...it's just better, more stable, more secure, and it has tabbed browsing, a bookmarks toolbar, and a built in google search (you can change it to whatever you want though). those are the features I love.

I second that!

ok thanks but when do all the schools use IE if Mozilla is so much better. Well i also kinda think that our computer techs are retarted. i think i kno more then them. anyway....thanks guys

I cannot see why anyone would buy Opera. Seriously. IE comes with Windows, FireFox is free, so why the hell would anyone pay for a damned internet browser? lol

IE 7 beta lol wonder how much crash time it will have 99% crash 1% working ... where can i get it to laugh at it?

oh i had no idea that it was now free....wut changed there minds? because ima use that now....but i still have firefox just for the hell of it.

Back
Top Bottom