IE is messed... Help!

get _fighted

Baseband Member
I use IE 6, and a problem has recently arisen:

When I open my homepage, the page will load, but at the bottom of the explorer (where the loading bar thing is), it will say "Done" with the loading bar at near-full. After this, the page does not respond, although the "ctrl/alt/delete" menu says it's fine. Sometimes, a 'server busy' window pops-up, and clicking 'retry' will make it work sometimes.

Does anyone know whats wrong? Is it my IE, or my hard drive, or spyware/virus or what?

get _fighted said:
I use IE 6, and a problem has recently arisen:

When I open my homepage, the page will load, but at the bottom of the explorer (where the loading bar thing is), it will say "Done" with the loading bar at near-full. After this, the page does not respond, although the "ctrl/alt/delete" menu says it's fine. Sometimes, a 'server busy' window pops-up, and clicking 'retry' will make it work sometimes.

Does anyone know whats wrong? Is it my IE, or my hard drive, or spyware/virus or what?
Easy don't be in such a hurry as done might just be part 1.Relax some pages take a while,go make a coffee.
A good test is google,if you get delays getting there and loading than we'll go from there.

Bluto may sound like a jerk sometimes but its probably just that website has a slow server. If google loads up fine then everything is working fine.

I've learned to live with it,aren't we all jerks sometimes though ?
Its not just the server,have you never seen the countdown that may start as high as 40 ?
Go have a pee.
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom