Idk if yall can help (about cell phones)

jnthn205

Baseband Member
This is my friends phone and I think her parents did this. This is what the message says when i try to call.

"At the prescribers request, this phone does not accept incoming calls. Message NJ0658." Then on my phone it says "call failed."

What I want to know is, does this mean the phone service has been disabled and cant receive texts or anything? Or does it mean they just can't accept incoming calls, but they can call out and text.

WEll, if it said, "this phone does not accept incoming calls." I think it means that they cannot accept incoming calls. Yeha. They can prolly call out, but not accept. That's what I take.

jnthn205 said:
This is my friends phone and I think her parents did this. This is what the message says when i try to call.

"At the prescribers request, this phone does not accept incoming calls. Message NJ0658." Then on my phone it says "call failed."

What I want to know is, does this mean the phone service has been disabled and cant receive texts or anything? Or does it mean they just can't accept incoming calls, but they can call out and text.

send a text message telling to call to u and then u will know.

Hey why dont you have your friend try to make a phone call and then also try to text message someone. Sounds like that should answer your question right there. Call me crazy though.

no my step-mom did this to her old phone that my step-sister uses so that she cant have ppl calling all the time. instead she can only call out, and only a max of 5 numbers a day so that she cant call all her friends

Back
Top Bottom