Ideas when the 7 Gpus will drop in price?

superman22x

Golden Master
Anyone know when the & series GPUs will drop in price? I'm looking at the 7900GS and I dont want to buy it now if it will drop in price in a month.

I know newegg for one, the prices are all over the place you gotta just get it when its cheap. Kinda like the stock market lol

check on black friday. i think after quarter one of next year though.. we'll be seeing lots of drops in prices

O, ok, I'll try and get the 7900GS soon, and sell it before a big price drop, and get an 8600 when it comes out or something. Because I want a DX10 card but dont want to pay more than $200 on ebay for it.

superman22x said:
O, ok, I'll try and get the 7900GS soon, and sell it before a big price drop, and get an 8600 when it comes out or something. Because I want a DX10 card but dont want to pay more than $200 on ebay for it.
ok, but keep in mind, this is really all speculation on my part.

kchi55 said:
ok, but keep in mind, this is really all speculation on my part.

true, but I agree with you. nVidia is releasing their cheaper dx10 cards probably during Q1 so I guess the prices of dx9 cards will go down quite much.

mammikoura said:
true, but I agree with you. nVidia is releasing their cheaper dx10 cards probably during Q1 so I guess the prices of dx9 cards will go down quite much.

Yes i bet, Makes me wonder when will be the time to buy a DX10 card... hmmm

around the same time, although.. not as drastically as the mid-lower end games cuz the 1950xtx will probably be able to handle the dx10 games that are released pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom