ideal video card

eunice1

In Runtime
is it advisable for me to buy a 128mb video card if i have 256mb memory? will it work efficiently? thanks...

Why not? I would anyway, keep in mind that maybe later you might decide to add more memory.

Well wats ur budget and we can recomend u a gud card!! That little memory might bottleneck ur system!!

I would say that you can never have too much memory (if you're a hardcore PC user--gamers, video editing, 3d applications, etc, etc). But if all you do is using Microsoft Office and listen to music, then surf the Net, you don't need all that RAM and an expensive video card to go along with it.

yyeah, memory is good! indeed... as trd said, if all u do is just basic computing, stay with the 256. but, if you plan to game and stuff like it, u better go with more memory. the graphic card is the place where your image from the computer goes through before it is displayed on the computer screen. a good graphics card will really boost your screen quality (assuming your screen is realitevely new and in a good condition and not some old piece of junk...:) )
but yeha... the more memory the better you computer will perform. the speediness will increase a lot more. if you use your computer with say, 256 of ram and a 128 graphics card, then, the next day, upgrade to 512 or 1 gig, and a 256 grpahics card, itll be so muych faster youll think," why didnt i do this sooner??!?" so yeah. the more memory the better performance. but what's ur budget? cause for as little as $22 you can get 256mb of memory and have a totoal of 512. of course, ive never heard of the brand, but if brand isnt the thing that matters the most, then this upgrade may be for u. but, if you want a well-respectd name, you're gonaa have to pay a ltitle more. the cheap memory is here:http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-223-002&depa=1 but i do warn you: unheard of names usually means that when problems arise itll be hard to contact them and get it fixed. of course u can send it in, but i think that more poluar brand names and repsected too (i.e. corsair, ocz, geil, ballistix, and maybe kingston) will fair better for you. yeha.

i have a kingston 256mb DDR.. and my budget for the video card is $100. i really want to upgrade my video card, because some of the games won't work in my PC... will i get a good video card with my budget? thanks for the info... =)

graphhics editing, high intense graphic stuff, besides games. For game, those are good(go with 3rd in IMHO)

Back
Top Bottom