idea good or bad?

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
hey anyone know how i can hook up two computers together? i want to have lan parties with it but i also want it to think together. both have sli mobos 4x7800gtx cards and 8x1g ram. is there a way i can hook them up together to make extreme power there in two seperate cases. and they all have 4800 dual cores. is this even a good idea? i got a really big screen for them and its pretty cool. played games on one so now wonder wat its like with ultimate power. i have 2 lcd monitors hooked up right now to each of them and have two more. so i was hoping to make a seriously cool machine.

no like the pcs work together think think. like u know how theres dual core now imagine dual mobo. i want to double my power.

No I don't think that it is possible.

And the idea is tempting, but there is no real change. Sure u will get more FPS but u won't be able to notice any difference.

yeah u can do this, its called a cluster .. only thing is i dont think windows supports it youll need *unix

Yer neoarchives is right you can my friend made a unix clucter of 10 xboxs or something waste of money but works.

you could have 10 cpus workin on 1 task at once you can have more hdds , ram, dvd drives ect

Back
Top Bottom