icons....

I'd like to think its working; from what I've seen it is working. In this entire thread Bluto has been insulted at least 3 times - and at no point has he done anything to warrent these insults in my opinion.

Root is right; Bluto is not a problem - unless he is started on. And most of the time not even then. He does have a thing about authority for some reason; as we saw with Matt and his 'oh so funny' edit of his post.

I've told Camers about his posts. Lets hope this is the last we see of this Flaming Problem.

Maybe cuz' he hasnt sent you his famous PM's. Know the facts before you tell people off

Definately, I've had incredibly abuses PM's from him also, we have also seen evidence of him insulting people then editing his posts to make himself seem innocent.

I don't think the problem centers around whether or not bluto is insuted.
The first bad word/insult in thread was spoken by bluto.
I do't really think people mind being told they are wrong when they are wrong, I think it's th who "I am mightier then Thou" attitude that really get on my tits.
I think the guy has authority issues, he also seems to have a thing about college students, really asking every five minutes if a request for help is a joke is insluting to the person asking for help.

It is a good point, but as far as I can see the first insult and bad word in this was by Camers.

That isn't really the point though; as nobody should be insulting anybody or swearing needlessly whatever Bluto says to them. The idea is you report it and its sorted out from there by David, Rocker, Matt or Myself.

Just a note on the swearing... In the thread "Sticky: Graphics Cards Pics" David Lindon uses the phrase "IS THAT MOTHER FUCKER WATER COOLED?" (in caps). Is language really an issue?

yes, but david uses the swearing as an expression, you are swearing at an individual and it is meant as an insult.

Back
Top Bottom