Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-03-2006, 01:47 PM   #11
In Runtime
Default Re: I wonder...

Yea, Arriz...forgot your name and I posted that from my PSP so I couldn't look. I just remember you had ATI in your avatar...lol. You seem to think I have some malicious intent or something. That's not the case. If I wanted a crack, I'd get one. I know they exist and I've even found a couple, just none for this latest V5. I just posted that about the crack in the first post in jest...guess you didn't get that...lol. Neeeeeeevermind...

I actually DO plan on buying it. Only prob is that it's not cheap (about $60) and I just started a new job so I don't have the money right now. You think I wanna deal with the demo for ever? Hell no, man...it's annoying as hell...keeps asking me to buy it all the time and stuff...it's a pain in the ass...plus I can't save any more than 24 measures (it's a music prog) nor can I cut and paste more than 24 measures, etc. It's quite limited. I would like to keep the demo for a while longer just to tide me over until I get the cash for it, but it's not a big deal.

I just wonder what makes it cut off like that. Never knew how that worked. The registry is one of those things about computers that I've messed with briefly but I'm quite horrified to mess with too much cuz I don't wanna kill the 'puter...lol.

I'm just wonderin how stuff works...that's all...

Rmp5s is offline   Reply With Quote