I want to start a computer business.

No offense but from what I gathered in your other threads I don't think your ready to start a business fixing others computers.

You can't really have a recommended ram, everyone's computer is different(for the most part) and will all take different memory.

Celegorm is not trying to be mean, he's just trying to show you what it looks like from a customers perspective, and a computer professionals perspective. And from what he and others have seen on here your not ready to open up a computer repair business.

My suggestions to you is to spend some time learning about your own computer first. Being active on this site can teach you tons of stuff, and once you master your own computer then you can move on to others computers.

Well, what I meant about the ram, is that, that is the only sdram I provide. I don't use any other sdram. But I ofer a whole lot of ddr ddr2 and all that.

Hascet and superman are right. I'm not being mean. I fix computers as a job for a local company and it's a lot harder than you think. There is a lot of risk, and the human element makes it hard. I'm being so blunt because I doubt you really know what things will be like.

Also, you never answered how you planned on reporting the taxes to your state. I'd be surprised if Alabama let a twelve year old file for a business, so I'm curious as to how that would work.

Hascet and superman are right. I'm not being mean. I fix computers as a job for a local company and it's a lot harder than you think. There is a lot of risk, and the human element makes it hard. I'm being so blunt because I doubt you really know what things will be like.

Also, you never answered how you planned on reporting the taxes to your state. I'd be surprised if Alabama let a twelve year old file for a business, so I'm curious as to how that would work.

Actually I live in georgia, but my neighbor is the district manager of alabama.

to be honest bud, I do accounts all day I see how much these small business's make and its nothing to be honest, don't start a pc business, their is no money in it trust me, its worthless, go learn something better, I've been their done that, I never started my business, I just worked at a local pc shop and the guy says its not good enough, this is what you gotta do:

Goto people like me, we got to set your company up which cost, then we got to do your accounts then we keep your books on record, then you got to pay your rental on where ever your place is, you gotta pay your expensives and your tax and your vat, you can't even claim it back because your not earning more then 65k a year so to be honest its a bad business, also theirs alot more then this but this is a short comment on your thread, don't start it trust me, it ain't worth it.

If you want some little cash I advise you to do graphic work, such as banners, once you are good with making graphics go sell your business, this means you gotta sell yourself to customers, like to in and face to face and give it all you got.

Man goodluck theirs more to it then just this

I'm going to have to be blunt on this. It won't work, nobody will take a 12 year old seriously in the business world. A 12 year old with a computer business probably isn't the first place most people will take their computers. Also there's the legality involved, I don't think it's legal for a 12 year old to file for their own business. Even if it is legal, I doubt it would be a very strong business because most people don't trust a 12 year old. You might want to get certified in A+, NET+ and any other certifications you can so you can prove you have an idea of what you're talking about. Also for a business let's not forget the taxes, operating costs, and the amount it would cost to start the business and get all the things you need. Just the start up costs would probably leave you in the red for a long time. I think you'd be better off waiting a few years, or working with someone who has their own store. The best option would be to stick around forums and help people that way. Again, sorry for being blunt but I don't think there is any other option.

Back
Top Bottom