I want play blue rays movie on my pc

mwf140

Beta member
so my question is i want a play bluray movies on mi pc but the problem is my graphic card driver Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family.i have the latets update 8.15.10.1912
i don't know if i have to replace it or witch card be better for me i have all my drivers up to date so i don't know what to do anymore hope someone can help

Operating System System Model
Windows 7 Ultimate (build 7100)
Install Language: English (United States)
System Locale: English (United States) HP-Pavilion GQ498AA-ABA m9047c
Enclosure Type: Desktop
Processor a Main Circuit Board b2.40 gigahertz Intel Core2 Quad Q6600
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
4096 kilobyte secondary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (4 total)
Board: ASUSTeK Computer INC. Berkeley 1.xx
Bus Clock: 267 megahertz
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. 5.08 08/16/2007
Drives Memory Modules c,d
500.11 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
255.12 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space.
tnks

take off the side and see if you cans see any SATA ports
if you can
then all you have to do is install a blueray ROM that is SATA
and away you go

btw
31615028.jpg

in the bottom right corner you will see 2 red squares, and 6 black
those are SATA ports :D

drool worthy :D

the AGP slut?
what?

those are nothing but PCIex 16 2.0
7 of them to be exact
with dual 1366 sockets and i dont care how much ram slots
but thats not the point

Blu-ray on the PC isn't very good right now, as the only halfway working program is powerDVD which crashes every 10 minutes and has terrible support. If you want something to tinker with or a blu-ray burner then buy it, but dont buy a blu-ray rom drive right now until the programs are worked out.

xD ^^

Not to get too far off topic, but DAMN, when did Evga release a Classified 4xSLI dual 1366 board?

@ OP: The GMA3100 Intel Graphics Accelerator would get back-slapped in the face by a Blu-Ray. It requires a but more graphical power than you'd think. If you decide to ignore Foothead's good advice and proceed to buy a Blu-Ray drive, Buy Lite-ON. And buy a GeForce 8 series equivalent or better. Nvidia or ATi doesn't matter.

xD ^^

Not to get too far off topic, but DAMN, when did Evga release a Classified 4xSLI dual 1366 board?

@ OP: The GMA3100 Intel Graphics Accelerator would get back-slapped in the face by a Blu-Ray. It requires a but more graphical power than you'd think. If you decide to ignore Foothead's good advice and proceed to buy a Blu-Ray drive, Buy Lite-ON. And buy a GeForce 8 series equivalent or better. Nvidia or ATi doesn't matter.

no
its been in the rumor mill
ive just heard of it a 2 days ago
so its not released yet
or confirmed for that matter

tnks a lot to everyone for you help . so what i do now way till is stable or what with crashing. tnks

Back
Top Bottom