i wan this mp3 player

This is for the 16GB version:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16855228033

Plus, its the + version, so it has a better sound engine than its original counterpart as well.

Or theres the S9 (Uses AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode) technology, so unlike a conventional LCD that needs its own backlight, each pixel is its own light source)
Its a beater of the Ipod Touch for sure. Just run through some reviews of it :)
This is also the 16GB version. The 8GB version is the same price somehow on Newegg:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16855228030

If you mail me $120 in a birthday card or whatever I'll send you my used Touch I was telling you about in that other thread. I'd like to avoid PayPal, that's just a hassle for me setting it up to my bank account. I don't think you can receive money with just a debit card, correct? Only thing is it has some scratches on the back, it was like that when I bought it from my friend. Won't come with headphones, I'd throw in a USB cable free if you'd like, I have a bunch sitting around.

Like 01001010 said, anything that's not an iPod isn't going to integrate with iTunes well. Believe me, I've tried with Zunes, Sansas, etc.

If you mail me $120 in a birthday card or whatever I'll send you my used Touch I was telling you about in that other thread. I'd like to avoid PayPal, that's just a hassle for me setting it up to my bank account. I don't think you can receive money with just a debit card, correct? Only thing is it has some scratches on the back, it was like that when I bought it from my friend. Won't come with headphones, I'd throw in a USB cable free if you'd like, I have a bunch sitting around.

Like 01001010 said, anything that's not an iPod isn't going to integrate with iTunes well. Believe me, I've tried with Zunes, Sansas, etc.

awww dang i just bought a $120 psu for my comp :( if i had known ud sell it to me for that low i woulda bought it from you darn i have all cables

damn the psu is already charged i payed for it with my card so it would take 3 days for the money to come back if i canceled ill have to buy it some other time

Back
Top Bottom