I think there is something seriously wrong with my PC!

You should always remove drivers from previous devices to avoid any conflicts. Sandblaster's were notorious for causing driver conflicts.

Yes you are totally right! Il get on it when I get home later on today. Would the regular Add/Remove process in the CP do it for me? Or do I need to like use one of them drivers cleaners? If yes what's the name? link it if possible.

Thanks

Yes you are totally right! Il get on it when I get home later on today. Would the regular Add/Remove process in the CP do it for me? Or do I need to like use one of them drivers cleaners? If yes what's the name? link it if possible.

Thanks

Yuck dont use a driver cleaner....

Use add/remove programs

CCleaner is a great program for junk files/and reg issues

I would use that as well.

http://www.ccleaner.com/download

Yup, just go through Add/Remove to uninstall the drivers. Then use a good proggy like this to get rid of any leftover crud from your drivers: Driver Sweeper. I also like to use CCleaner. It's great at cleaning up the registry.

:D

Cool guys thanks. I'm getting off work in 40min, I will remove the drivers tonight, and hopefully it will help. I will perform the HDD & RAM test this weekend, I will reply back to this thread with any new updates/errors :)

Thanks

after giving LambOfGod +1 I was able to do the same to u Rooster, sorry Antdemo, I still need to spread some around 4 u :)

Cheers

Cool guys thanks. I'm getting off work in 40min, I will remove the drivers tonight, and hopefully it will help. I will perform the HDD & RAM test this weekend, I will reply back to this thread with any new updates/errors :)

Thanks

after giving LambOfGod +1 I was able to do the same to u Rooster, sorry Antdemo, I still need to spread some around 4 u :)

Cheers

Thanks man, Glad to help let usknow how it goes :)

Back
Top Bottom