I think my computer is dying!!!!!!!!!!

BigLu

Daemon Poster
Recently, my computer has been slowing way down. And in the past couple of days, it has gotten worse. The frame rate will drop drastically, and then the mouse will freeze up. I can still use the keys, then they will lock up too. And then my computer will start making this terrible noise, and shut down soon after. Now, it will start up for about 1 minute, and start screaming at me, then it just goes off, not shut down, it's like someone yanks the power cord out of it. What could this be?

It's 3 to 4 years old. It's an eMachines T2895. I only know the specs i already posted in my signature, i guess you can look them up on the internet, sorry.

Maybe you been going to sum sites....uhhh you know....that would be installing un-wanted programs into your computer.....hmmm need to run ad aware and a virus program.....hope u been good lol...

I have Norton, fully updated. Ad-Aware . Spy-Bot . Spyware Doctor. Hijack This. Spyware Blaster. And Mozilla FireFox. I have enough of the anti spam stuff. i don't think it's that. i think my mobo is just fried.

Back
Top Bottom