I think I have solved my issue!!!

dmb51599

In Runtime
I think I have solved my issue!!! ****UPDATE***

I havent been able to run my RAM in cual channel mode for a long time now and the guy at corsair said my PSU voltage (18)was too low on the rail. I have a 430w Thermaltake. I need something that will run my X2 4200+, 6600GT (or higher), 2GB of DDR400, 2 DVD drives, Soundblaster card and 6 fans. Thanks for the help!!!!

*****all I had to do was increase the voltage to 2.85 and the 2GB work flawlessly!!!!!!**** Why couldnt ASUS, AMD or Corsair just tell me that. MORONS!!!!*****

i'd go with an fsp group one.. can't go wrong with them. anything w/ 550watts or more is fine.

Dunno. Could be the thermal paste.

Also, for your RAM, have you been putting them in the right slots for dual-channel? Check your motherboard's manual. Some are color coded (i.e. black, blue, black, blue or blue, blue, black, black) and you just put the two RAM sticks in two of the same colors. Some motherboards don't really specify so if you run dual-channel, you just put two sticks next to each other for dual-channel. The motherboard manual should tell you. ;) If you've already tried that, it might be your PSU.

I have tried every memory config know to man. hahahh to no avail. Asus and AmD couldnt tell me what was wrong. I called Corsair and the guy asked me right off what my PSU was and he looked it up. Told me the vltage was to low on the rail for the memory.

Back
Top Bottom