I really need help with mobo click me click me Pleasee

So I can just connect it into any of the white ones? Cuz it fits fine but yeah... Would it work like that?

So now all I need is the SATA.. The shop will exchange it for me... DO you have a pic of the sata connecter? Like what cable I will need? Cuz no cable comes with the HDD so yeah :(

KK thnx.. Yeh I got heaps of them :)

Lucky the shop is right next to me lol .... now im a little happier.. If the wireless card didnt work I would have went crazy lol cuz I went 500 bucks off my budget on this system so yeah :) ....Is there a pic tutorial on how to connect all those little parts? There are so many of those little tiny things I dont know where to plug them all

ok so I use that sata cable and plug one end to the mobo and the other end to the back of the HDD?/

And Can I use that IDE cable to connect the DVD drive?

I dont get it.. What type of mobo only lets you connect 1 CD/DVD Drive????? wtf

Opps for some reason it didn't change the target when I changed the pic. Its the 5th pic from the left. First build is a learning experience. Like I said i've had mine up a running for about 1 week now. But now I understand all the components and process. You'll be amazed at what you learn here. I'll be tearing mine apart next week just to move some wires around and give it a cleaner look. Best of luck to you it will be worth it when you get it hooked up!

okk thanks for the help man

I'll just call the comp shop and ask about the HDD

kk its 2 am and I need some sleep my back is killing me.. Cya man :)

Thanks for all the help

OMFG lol.. Big HITCH... I was looking at the back to plug in the monitor.. And ummm I noticed it doesn't have onboard video hahahha :( Im so angry now lol... Anyway I thought I Would plug in my video card.. Its too long wtf.. Is there supposed to be a gap between the mobo and the back of the case? Cuz the video card is too long it wont go in.. But it goes in the computer that im on now very fine :( I might just take back the mobo and HDD today.. They open in half an hour so yeah wish me luck :)

What type of graphics card have ya got, is it AGP? If it is then it wont fit. If thats the case then ya gonna need a PCI-E card. Ya really havent thought this all through have ya mate :)

Dunno if its AGP lol.. Its the nvidia 5500 or something.. Really crappy but I just use it for the monitor...

I might exchange this mobo for a Micro ATX board if they let me.. The ASUS P5B-VM seems better.. And I dont overclock or anything so I dunno why I ended up going with the P5B-E :(

Well i would suggest writing down all the components you already have, and take the list to the shop with you and ask them for a mobo that will suit what ya have already got. Why are you doing a new build?

Back
Top Bottom