Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-25-2009, 02:25 PM   #1
Beta Member
Default I really need help :D

Basically, Please correct me if I have posted this in the right place or even in the right forum . Firstly I want to create a template on word which is fine, but how do I lock the image at the top and my contact details at the bottom. Basically I want a template that the image and contact details can't be deleted only text in the middle of the page can be edited.

Secondly, I have an e-mail account with godaddy.com and I want to transfer that e-mail so I can use it outlook express. I have no idea how to do it.

I hope I have explained myself well. Sorry if these questions seems quite elementry.

corgan9981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:31 PM   #2
Fully Optimized
Default Re: I really need help :D

Unfortunately, I can cannot help you with your answers but I will say you did post this in the right section. And I would also like to offer you a warm welcome from everyone here CF. We hope you will stay with us.

XPEX Vortex 3620 Mid Tower, Rosewill 450 Watt PSU, MSI P6N SLI Platinum 650i, Intel Celeron D 356, 2GB G.SKILL DDR2 800, Western Digital 40GB, (2) EVGA 7950GT 256MB Video Cards in SLI, HP DVD Multi-Burner, Windows XP.
63083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 05:54 PM   #3
Omnipotent One
Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default Re: I really need help :D

I really don't know of any templates that are "locked". You can save them, but they will always be editable.

How to Setup GoDaddy Email - Outlook Express
Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote