I really appriciate all the help I get here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
calm it down ComputerGen. RackHam, some questions are VERY DIFFICULT to answer without being in front of the computer. These problems include Windows errors, clock rates on CPUs and GPUs failing, voltage issue, etc. Some of those ?s are even hard for me to answer without being directly in front of the other persons PC troubleshooting the problem.

So, Give it a Rest People, and Give us a CHANCE to Help You Before Biting the Hand that Feeds You!

I wasnt biting the hand that feeds me. I simply said that I have seen serveral threads, including my own, that go unanswered for 2-3 days then only get 1 reply. For instance, I asked a few noobish questions in the programming forum and got a total of 4 replies in 3 threads. A total of 78 views were spread out on those 3 alone.

Now yes they were noobish questions but hey, in the programming area, I am a noob. So what can you expect?

I was just making a statement I realize that people can't answer every question in every thread in every forum.

I guess that I am just used to very active fourms.

We were all noobs at one point and all came here to Computer Forums to seek help with our so called noobish questions....Hell I still am a noob. But usually I look at a thread and sometimes I have no idea what they are talking about so I am not gonna respond... Well Actually most of the threads I look at I don't know what the hell they're talking about but every once in a while i do and i can help but thats easily how views go up with me.

I am not a software guy, so I really am not much help. I know a lot about OSs and antispyware, etc, but detailed stuff on Software, no way.... Now hardware, well, just watch out, my knowledge there is extensive.

OtherOne needs to shut his mouth. He could PM me, Giancarlo, Lord K, or another SUPER CF HELPER and ask the question directly instead of insulting CF like this. As a matter of fact, I am locking this dumbass thread for randomly insulting everyone on here just because he was selfish! NO WAY! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom