I ordered this RAM.

Xigmatek HDT S1283. I just got the case, haha. No way I'm spending more money for a while. I already owe a good bit on my credit card. Luckily I don't have college for a month and don't have to pay for tuition.

you dont use things like Financial Aid to help pay?

i need to get a new case, but i just dont have the money right now, i want to get an new mp3 player first before i get an new case.

You won't really get anything from 1066 memory, although it may help with overclocking. Most DDR2-800 sticks overclock pretty well.

I never got to sign up. I was supposed to go to Salisbury University. But, my parents couldn't afford to pay. My parents had to file for bankruptcy. So, I ended up at community college. Where I will be for a while, haha. I'm applying for next semester. But, I also work full time and another job part time to help pay for college. I don't get a lot of time to do extra stuff.

i like them so far, but one of the sides is open unlike the pictures, its ok. and i just ordered that hs u have too:) i go to a very good cc, i like it. its in a good location too, right on the beach. babes and beaches FTW!:D

i like them so far, but one of the sides is open unlike the pictures, its ok. and i just ordered that hs u have too:) i go to a very good cc, i like it. its in a good location too, right on the beach. babes and beaches FTW!:D

Keep bragging, why don't ya? :rolleyes:

its about 5 minutes from downtown. sunny almost everyday right now in the winter i think it was about 70s today. beach volleyball at the beach. pier and a harbor.:D what else....?:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom