I Now hate Micrsoft.

I hate MS, but I still use their software.

If Linux took care of all my needs I would stop using Windows.

W.G.A. sucks but we should expect it from Microsoft, put yourself in there shoes, YOU DESIGN A PROJECT thats going to make Millions then some smart ass susses a way of reproducing your work without paying, putting your sales hugely down, how happy would you be?, XP HOME is only about £50-60 so its not to bad, I Totally disagree with the price of the New OS, I feel Microsoft should allow you a trial period of new software so you can play about and the decide if you want it.

W.G.A. sucks but we should expect it from Microsoft, put yourself in there shoes, YOU DESIGN A PROJECT thats going to make Millions then some smart ass susses a way of reproducing your work without paying, putting your sales hugely down, how happy would you be?, XP HOME is only about £50-60 so its not to bad, I Totally disagree with the price of the New OS, I feel Microsoft should allow you a trial period of new software so you can play about and the decide if you want it.

Vista RCs were available for quite some time before Vista's release, for free.

Really I think if they decreased the price, they may be seeing more sales. The price for Vista is ridiculous, i would actually buy it if it was any where near my price range. And XP is still kinda high on the price. You can find it in select places for $50, some places it's still $100. That's why MS has so much money, they over charge on their software. Their Office Suite costs more than the OS last I checked...

That's weird, all of us with legal XP don't have WGA.exe running... Not on my comp either. I know I have ran WGA on my system before.

Really I think if they decreased the price, they may be seeing more sales. The price for Vista is ridiculous, i would actually buy it if it was any where near my price range. And XP is still kinda high on the price. You can find it in select places for $50, some places it's still $100. That's why MS has so much money, they over charge on their software. Their Office Suite costs more than the OS last I checked...

That's weird, all of us with legal XP don't have WGA.exe running... Not on my comp either. I know I have ran WGA on my system before.

Well I got Office 2007 Ultimate ($679 MSRP) for $59.98 legally. If you have an email address that ends in .edu, you are eligible. Go here!

EDIT: >>> No WGA.exe running on mine. ;)

Well, I don't have a school email address... Just my Gmail. I guess you could get cheaper OSes with a school email address as well?

I know at my college, they have a lot of software at steep discounts. Like for one, I can get Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Professional for under $100 (yes I know we are now at 2008) :rolleyes: I also got Vista for $89, back when I was actually enthusiastic about Vista. :p

Back
Top Bottom