I Need Vista Tips :)

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Hello,

It finally happend last night! I switched to Vista Ultima 64 bit from XP :D
Cant say that I'm really impressd, but having something new to play around is defenatelly a benefit.

Everytime I try and open some programs "Vista needs permision to continue" "Microsoft Management Console" how do I disable this thing? Its driving me nuts!

Also if u guys can provide some tips to improve my experience with Vista plz do so, all tips and trick are welsome.

Thanks

u can disable the stupid confirmations by looking in user accounts in the control panel. it has a option called use account policy. turn it off and reboot.

i havent used vista in awhile, so this might sound a fuzzy.
to disable that "permission thing" i think you go to the User Account option, then there should a option in there which allows you to disable the "permission" thing, and after disabling it, it should tell you to restart.
sorry if that sounds a bit confusing, but play around in the user accounts

Great thanks guys! I think i found it, after om done with prime 95 i will restart

I have vista my tweaks are recommend by myself LMFAO

Here:

Right click my computer, properties/advanced system settings/advanced tab/settings on performance: choose Adjust for best performence.

Looks slacky? well it runs faster.

as for that thats all I have.

lol nah google it man you'll find lots.

also you cant see run? right click start, properties, customize and go down the list and tick RUN

anyway in regedit theirs lots, I figured a way to make windows shut down fast and start faster, I found these tweaks on google.

I don't know why everyone is complaining about UAC. People said they wanted security from a Microsoft OS, well with Vista, they've got security and they complain about it!

I don't know why everyone is complaining about UAC. People said they wanted security from a Microsoft OS, well with Vista, they've got security and they complain about it!

The annoying part about UAC is the fact that it pops up for any program imaginable. More security in my opinion would mean preventing unwanted programs, viruses, etc from starting themselves on the computer.

In my opinion, UAC is there for the ultimate newbie who just bought his FIRST computer.

if you take UAC of prepare for your vista to be BUGGED like hell!

things go into the pc without you knowing!

I figured this out threw google aswell

if you take UAC of prepare for your vista to be BUGGED like hell!

things go into the pc without you knowing!

I figured this out threw google aswell

Four months strong on my computer with absolutely no problems.
Seven months strong on my laptop and absolutely no problems.

I don't see a problem with turning off UAC as long as you're sensible while surfing the web.

2months on laptop with vista: SHIT LOADS OF PROBLEMS

Frien d on vista: over a year: LOTS OF PROBLEMS

Boss with vista: No problems

But its got nothing to do with my sites its what I download and the programs I use but UAC, if its off you still get bugs in, ghost even tho you have not noticed your vista has a few bugs I bet. even if you scan and defrag

Back
Top Bottom