I need to test some dumb kid about PCs

Let's see...I have a trick! Close all programs. Then, print the screen and save it in Paint. Set as desktop background. Hide the icons and hide the taskbar. The kid will fall into being frose...or unless a right click is present.
wsigo said:
you are retarded.
Read the title.

wsigo said:
you are retarded.

umm... the title says he wants to slow down the PC. read the title, I wouldn't go around calling people retarted who actually read the thread.

No, he wants to lock it up. That program, first works with certain chipsets and boards. It can be likely that he won't have the model listed on there.

Second, too high clock = BSOD...not lock up.

Don't know if you can really lock up a computer intentionally. I've always done it unintentionally.

ownage said:
Don't know if you can really lock up a computer intentionally. I've always done it unintentionally.

lol, me too! I've tried loading mine up with a bunch of windows and everything to see how much it could do and it didn't freeze. It went really slow but didn't lock up. It only seems to lock up when I DON'T want it to...

Locking up a computer intentionally is impossible. The only way you could would be to pull the HDD's power cable...without damaging it. I've done it once accidently. It was pulled at a super high speed...so you've got to be careful...but it won't lock up. I was BSODed.

i know of a website that opens up millions of browser pages. but it only works with a browser that doesnt have tabs. i.e IE7 or Mozilla

im not putting it on here because i'll probably be banned because it has awfully nasty pictures lmao. and it screams something really funny. PM if your interested.

ownage said:

haha aint that the truth.... maybe he should just try to prevent it from freezing, and that'll do it faster....

come to think about it, besides programming a virus, when can u freeze or crash a comptuer intentionally??? i don't think i've ever been able to do it

Back
Top Bottom