I need some serious Mac help.

Dot Cong

In Runtime
Hey everyone, i'm having an issue with my Mac, the first one, that is actually making me quite angry. Anyways, i've got a MacBook not a pro, and it's not the newest model it's the one just before the newest. Ok so my problem iiiiis, it won't read some DVDs. I bought the GTO First Semester box set, watched some episodes on disc one a few days ago, and now it won't read disc one. It just spits the (insert curse word of choice here) thing back out at me. Other DVDs work which is the weird thing. All i've done since then is hook up a new printer, new USB Hub, and a Firewire external HD. I moved an entire folder onto the hard drive from my desktop that was like 20GB but it was just junk so i there shouldn't have been any serious folders in there. Can anyone help? Any other Mac users currently have or have had this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated.

AAAAH WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? I JUST finished this post and decided to try again and now it works. Well, is this a problem? Or is it just finicky?

Try to clean the drive by using a CD drive cleaner, or try cleaning the disks. The drive is real picky when it comes to debris and foreign objects.

Back
Top Bottom