i need some help with choosing a computer for doing web design and also the best soft

crispy1

Beta member
hi i'm thinking of getting into web design but i'm no computer genius and was wondering if any one had any suggestions on what computer i should choose and software if possible.
much appreciated!!!

Re: i need some help with choosing a computer for doing web design and also the best soft

any computer system will do and any RAM above 512 MB will work just fine...

as for the programs u r gonna need:
1- Adobe Photoshop
2- Macromedia Dreamweaver
3- Macromedia Flash MX
4- Microsoft Frontpage

these are the main programs that any web designer uses
good luck

Re: i need some help with choosing a computer for doing web design and also the best soft

i wouldnt use Microsoft Frontpage tho, Dreamweaver all the way!!

Eversoft First Page 2006

ToR-n-AdO said:
any computer system will do and any RAM above 512 MB will work just fine...

as for the programs u r gonna need:
1- Adobe Photoshop
2- Macromedia Dreamweaver
3- Macromedia Flash MX
4- Microsoft Frontpage

these are the main programs that any web designer uses
good luck

I have those exact same programs on my laptop, lol. It works fine too and I'm running 512MB and a crappy integrated ATi Radeon Xpress video. If you have my setup in my sig down below, it will be even better. I also have Fireworks 8, Illustrator CS2, and Adobe Premier Pro (video editing and creation). Dreamweaver is very popular for web design. Very user friendly. Frontpage is another good one too by Microsoft, but I like Dreamweaver.

Yeah if you just want web design get a low to middle range computer not the high end gaming machines, if some one tries to sell u a 7800GTX for web designing don't go with it lol... the most important would be NOT to use a LCD monitor, as you would want the right colours for your website, and LCD's change colour as u change angle and stuff, so yeah don't end up with a high performance gaming machine, stick to around 120-160 GB HDD, speakers/headphones are really neccessary and you'd want one with some sort of stock ethernet card or something

Back
Top Bottom