Re: I need help with Windows please.
Ok try this. Run System File Checker (sfc.exe). This command will immediately initiate the Windows File Protection service to scan all protected files and verify their integrity, replacing any files with which it finds a problem.
1. Set your BIOS to boot to CDROM.
2. Insert your Windows XP CD into the CD-ROM drive, and then restart the computer.
Push any button to start the computer from the CD-ROM drive if you are prompted to do so.
3. When the "Welcome to Setup" screen appears, press R to start the Recovery Console.
4. At the Recovery Console command prompt, type the following line then press ENTER: sfc /scannow
5. When it's finished, type exit to quit Recovery Console. Your computer will restart.