i need help with a capture card

karzyarmycat

Solid State Member
i have one qustion well two, this one has better qulity Newegg.com - AVerMedia AVerTV USB HD DVR Digital Video Capture Device MTVUHDDVR HDMI Interface but will it run on my computer with out lagg and i have no hdmi thing my specs are up there and Newegg.com - AVerMedia Game Capture HD – Record Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii in real time without a PC! MTVGCAPHD that one doent need a pc but it needs a hdd so how would i put the videos on that hdd to my labtop then and whats the dif beteew these? Newegg.com - AVerMedia Game Capture HD – Record Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii in real time without a PC! MTVGCAPHD and this Newegg.com - Open Box: AVerMedia Game Capture HD – Record Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii in real time without a PC! MTVGCAPHD please hurry up so i can buy one

Most people who record a gaming console use certain hardware depending on there price range. If your looking cheap a dazzle dvc 100 will give you decent quality at a cheaper price, but if your willing to spend a little extra money then i would go with a black magic or a HD PVR. PVR's are what alot of big youtubers use when they record there gameplay's to be uploaded onto the interenet.

Back
Top Bottom