I need help with bittorrent (im not requestin any file or anything)

kevkid

Baseband Member
I was wondering right now im using bitcomet and im trying to download some "Shuffle!" episodes but the thing is that the speed is 10 kbs and i hate that because the file is 2 gigs and there are a couple of seeders would getting another client improve speed or is there an option to make it faster because i heard bitcomet encrypts your ip adress could that be it? or is there a problem with the tracker please help!!! (oh yea and by any chance would anyone have the episodes? if you do can u please send or would u know where to get them :) (and yes i know i said i wouldnt request any files, sorry :( )

well how many seeds and how many leeches? And do u get decent speeds with any torrents, or are all of them about as slow as this one? If it's all of them, then I'd try forwarding the ports, and making sure that the firewall isn't blocking the client or anything like that. If it's just this torrent, then it's most likely because there are too few seeds. I highly doubt it's because of the client, I used bitcomet for maybe 2 years, and never had problems.

Back
Top Bottom